Yummy Santa Tummies!!
- Jolly Friends stamp set
- Jolly Hat Builder Punch
- Hang Your Stocking stamp set
- Scalloped Tag Topper punch
- 1 1/2″ Circle punch
- Cherry Cobbler ink and card stock: 2″ x 7 1/2″
- Whisper White card stock: Small scrap for santa hat and face.
- Pink Pirouette ink & Blender Pen: To lightly colour face
- Cherry Cobbler Silky Taffeta Ribbon: 10″
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
- Blender Pen
- Adhesive: Tear & Tape, glue dot, dimensionals & Tombow
- Woolworths brand Chocolate Santa Belts
- Cut Cherry Cobbler card stock. 2″ x 7 1/2″. Punch one end of card stock in Scalloped Tag Topper Punch
- From other end score at 2 3/8″ and 2 6/16″.
- Align Circle punch with second score line, centre and punch.
- Add Tear & Tape to inside bottom edge. Fold up and adhere after removing backing paper.
- Adhere glue dot to back of Chocolate coin and place in hole made by the circle punch. Place to the side.
- Stamp Santa face on Whisper White card stock with Momento ink. Use Pink Pirouette ink and blender pen to lightly colour Santa’s face. Carefully cut out the face.
- Stamp hat, brim and pompom in Cherry Cobbler. Use Jolly Hat Builder Punch to cut out. Adhere hat together with Tombow.
- Using Momento black ink, stamp sentiment at top of tag.
- Place Santa face and hat on the tag, using dimensionals. I suggest using two dimensionals on top of each other under the hat and face.
- Cut a piece of Cherry Cobbler Silky Taffeta Ribbon 10″ long and fold in half. Thread through the top of the tag and either knot so it can hang or leave as a tie.
- Your finished, resist the urge to eat the other chocolates, before you have made enough tags for your friends.